Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Blogging Experience

I would like to start off by saying the Dopple Dolls are adorable! I've used avatars in the past but these surpass the others in cuteness by about ten fold. I chose the name of my blog because it is simple and to the point: My name is Amed and this is my blog (ha). This particular blogging experience was not very easy for because I had to keep in mind that I was not writing this as something to be enjoyed by my friends and family, but as a professional piece to be read by one of my professors. I'm not insinuating that I don't try to maintain a professional standard in everything I do, I am simply stating that it was a bit different. I chose an avatar that resembles my true self instead of an alias because I enjoy being myself and I encourage everyone else to do the same (I have clearly listened to the Sing Along School Bus tapes a time too many, but I have found them to be pretty effective (true story).

No comments:

Post a Comment