Monday, September 7, 2009

Lifelong Learning & Laerning

Lifelong learning is important because it places great emphasis on learning for a lifetime. The message is positive and simple, a person is never too young or too old to learn. I am glad that I made the decision to continue my education and enhance my lifelong learning skills. I find myself having the most trouble with Habit #7 & 1/2 because I never seem to be able to find time for fun due to an overload of homework. I have the least amount of trouble with Habit #1 because I always tend to begin with the end in mind, and I always try to visualize the intrinsic and extrinsic rewards I could possibly earn from reaching my goals. I tend to have extremely unrealistic goals because I always strive for perfection. I'm simply just an airplane trying to be a starship.

No comments:

Post a Comment