Sunday, September 20, 2009

Thing #4

*ugh* Can you say time consuming? Commenting is important because without commenting there would be no blogging communities or interaction. People sometimes have this annoying tendency to comment on blogs that the world should fade out. For example, a blog about a moldy sandwich went on for over a year until super crazed fan bloggers realized somewhere people were laughing at them. So with this said, blogging can be a double-edged sword. I think if someone is interested in a blog that it would be nice if he/she dropped in and left a cool comment or demanded an "encore" blog...support intelligent blogs. I read How to comment like a king (or queen!) and 10 techniques to get more comments on your blog and both of them hit a little too close to the self-explanatory home for me. Someone has to give some to get some and the same goes for the blogging community. Spam is abundant so beware and there are also (good and bad) risks that come along with using an alias or a real name. I follow Taylor Swift's blog because it is one of the few celebrity blogs posted by the actual celebrity instead of a 24hr. life assistant. The other blog I chose was my friend Anna's blog because we are interested in the same types of things and tend to keep other informed about things evolving around our community. The five blogs I chose from our classroom community group were: Darth Vaden, My Journey, Forever Ferrell, Dorris Educates America, and Julianne Ventress. I left these people encouraging comments because I enjoyed what each one had to say regardless of whether or not I agreed. The comments I left were too long to go into specific detail, however I hope this encouraged them to continue writing and sense of "community.

No comments:

Post a Comment