Monday, October 5, 2009

Thing #9 Online Image Generators






I'm sure there are flocks of teenage girls using these image generators to make Jonas Brothers posters for concerts (this statement will surely date this work when I look at it in the future). Overall, I liked these free online applications. A teacher could use them to "jazz up" classroom displays or visual lecturing aids. The process was pretty easy, simply place some text in the text box and select preview. The images I chose are not reflective of any kind of "hidden" agenda or crudeness contest, they are just a collection of random thoughts, words, and images I had during my creative process. Seriously, super easy and a class could could catch before another teenage has the chance to make more of those posters we all love to hate. For more image generators and to create some of the signs found on my page, just click on one (or all) of the images above and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment