Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thing #14 Go With The Flow

This activity was the light at the end of the tunnel for me, I can honestly say this part of the project brought out the "Positive Patty" inside me. I chose to use Gliffy.com (flowchart) and Bubble.us.com (mind map). I liked the flowchart options better because it was kind of similar to the mind map site only with more options. I could see myself using these tools in a classroom as a fun activity to get students generating ideas or as a project requirement. I will definitely consider using one of these items in an upcoming project to create a handout or something. The Gliffy had more architectural features in my opinion with the whole floor plan business and all, but I like the Bubble.is graphics and simplicity. I like making maps, charts, etc. Overall, very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment