Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thing #17 Tagging & Bookmarking

Del.icio.us.com, as previously stated is definitely handier than the bookmarking option already on the computer because of the social aspect. I think for a classroom setting this would be a more desirable feature, but ultimately it honestly is the product of someone with a lot of time on the hands, or really nosy. In the classroom setting teachers and students could share useful sites with one another and sites that enhance lessons or offer extra practice. the apsu23things Del.icio.us account was riddled with people tagging the free classroom and ed. blogs which makes sense considering that most people aspire to become teachers in this class! I was able to see the comments...the site received a lot of positive feedback. I would definitely be willing to give this application a shot in my classroom, but I wouldn't just for personal usage. As for Furl and Mag.nolia...different grade, same grade. I would stick with Del.icio.us simply because it is the more popular of the three.

No comments:

Post a Comment