Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thing #20 You Tube

YouTube is my counterproductive drug of choice...I love spending hours upon hours of searching through funny videos that will get me nowhere in life. However, there are some really good videos somewhere out there in the far reaches of the world wide web. Some videos deal with live, real life accounts of important/historical events. People can find videos of natural disasters, breaking news, and all sorts of stuff. I just recently used YouTube to find a video about Spina Bifida for a project in my special education class (I am not a special education student, I am just taking a class about special education). I would definitely recommend YouTube to students for research, creating his/her own video profile(s), and entertainment purposes because YouTube can be so hilarious, ha ha. Students and teachers can share, create, and view videos for the sake of higher learning. I don't have anything negative to say about YouTube...it is so multifaceted and simple to use. It seriously has a little bit of something for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment