Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thing #22 Podcasts

I checked out podcastdirectory.com and found a podcast presented by 90.7 WfUV in New York City, New York about Regina Spektor and her new album Far. It was interesting because I saw her perform some songs off the new album November 16, 2009 at the Ryman, but what I didn't know is that it took her 3 years and 4 producers to create the album...it was totally worth the wait. The radio station 90.7 interviewed Spektor about the album and she also played a few songs live...She got the opportunity to work with some amazing producers! I personally have not quite surrendered myself to the podcasting community, but if that was something my students were interested in then I would definitely incorporate it into the classroom. This is a podcast I could possibly listen to regularly depending on the types of music artist they interview and if the artist/genre is played frequently. All of them were simple to use, but I preferred this one the most. I added the WfUV: Take five podcast to my RSS feed...

No comments:

Post a Comment