Monday, November 9, 2009

Thanksgiving Thank-A-Thon

I would like to start off by thanking the Notorious G-O-D and Lil J for getting me and my fiancee through another year! Second, I would like to thank Lady Gaga and Britney Spears for keeping me dancing all year long, especially through troubling times. And...last, but not least, Modcloth for giving me this awesome opportunity. However with all of the said, the person I would like to dedicate this Thank-a-thon to most is my Mother for keeping our family together. I have just recently moved out of my mother's house to pursue my dreams of becoming an attorney and this has been one extremely trying year. She continues to fill me with love, hope, courage, and prayers when the going gets rough. She has fed me when I have needed to use money to eat on rent, and has helped pay rent when I have needed money to eat. Despite being at home supporting my younger sister as a single parent she continues to help me strive for my dreams even at the expense of her own. She is the most selfless person I know. We haven't been able to buy new clothes and other luxuries because we need the money for things required to survive. However, it would be so nice to see her in something new for the holidays because I know she is embarrassed about her appearance, but wouldn't dare to complain about it. I know other people will be writing about things of more interest and perhaps have posts that make people laugh, but right now the only thing I have to write about comes from my heart. Thank you Momma for being the rock in my life and holding things together when when I didn't know how! I Love you Momma :)
Modcloth Thank-a-Thon

No comments:

Post a Comment